COURSES AND TRAININGS
GUIDED MEDITATION: COMING HOME TO YOURSELF BY ANNET GROB (DUTCH)
Dates: to be determined
Delve into the realm of loving-kindness and compassion through this meditation, a practice that will be both explained and experienced together.
- Meditation is bringing the mind home.
- Isn't it remarkable that our mind cannot stay still for more than a few moments without looking for distractions?
- Mindfulness offers the chance to pause, to be present in this reality with gentle, open attention, granting us the freedom to engage with life more consciously.
Cost: Trial session free / €10 per evening / 10-class card for €80
If you're interested in joining, please email your motivation and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MINDFULNESS - BEFRIENDING YOURSELF (DUTCH)
Embrace loving acceptance and compassion toward yourself and the world in this training.
Throughout the sessions, we'll explore the depth of self-acceptance and why it often proves challenging.
Our minds tend to be fragmented, leaving us unsure of our true selves or which aspects of ourselves to identify with.
This course consists of 5 half-day sessions on Sunday mornings from 10:00 - 13:00.
Each session will focus on a theme through meditation, contemplation and group discussion.
As the facilitator, I integrate teachings from Contemplative Psychology - merging Buddhist principles with Western psychology. My inspiration stems from the works of the Dalai Lama, Thich Nhat Hanh, and Eckhart Tolle.
START: to be determined
COSTS: € 225
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Therapy practice Annet Grob, Middelstegracht 131, 2312 TV Leiden
MYSELF AND THE OTHER: CONNECTING FROM YOUR BASIC STRENGTHS (DUTCH)
Do you want to:
- Learn to say no when you feel no?
- Identify your own needs distinct from others'?
- Enhance assertiveness in social and work situations?
- Cultivate calm attention in stressful moments?
- Develop more self-compassion and respond from that place?
- Experience more space and peace of mind?
This group training offers diverse perspectives to facilitate lasting behavioural and emotional changes.
After the training:
- You have more self-confidence and experience greater control over your own life
- You are better able to feel and indicate your boundaries
- You have practised using and applying new behaviours
- You experience more peace of mind and make more conscious choices
- You feel better self-connection while interacting with others
- You are more likely to recognise unhelpful beliefs and thoughts
The training spans 7 sessions, utilising various methods. Mindfulness aids in understanding feelings and needs, so that you can deal with them more consciously. You can expect assertiveness exercises, for instance role-plays and distance/proximity exercises. Lastly, we address unproductive beliefs hindering self-assurance.
START TRAINING: to be determined
COSTS: 420 euro including reader, coffee and tea
REIMBURSEMENT FROM ADDITIONAL INSURANCE 2022 POSSIBLE
For INFO or registration: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINERS: Sandra Bauwens and Frank Hillebrand - psychologists